23/09/2024

11.1983

My buddy used ta always say, guys that talk about how big their dicks are had really, really small dicks. And guys that say they've probablyg ot an average, normal, or even a little of a shorter sized pecker, well, those guys were even smaller. Going by that... I dunno what to even say about my own stuff. Guess I won't. Leave ya guessin' 'bout what i'm packin'. Leave ya thinking about it. Imagine it, like that John Lennon song.

I know tho this one time my buddy was getting with this real piece a bar trash and she said she dated one guy with just nothing down there, like the to the second knuckel of her pinky finger as she described it and she was pretty dainty. She said she'd let him stick it in her ass because he really liked it and that ways she could at least feel soemthing, not pain, not even close, just something. I assume she still was faking the Os, if she was even doing that, but I guess it was like a little reminder of what ws going on incase she got to far off into a day dream. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment