03/09/2024

03.1974

 You ever seen that bigfoot video? I'm not an expertb, but i assume some guy in a suit would like overdo it, right? Like in a movie where a guy's in a gorrilla suit, they always overdo it, nothing like the stoic diginity of say, Harambe. The being in that video is just walking, sorta pissed off looking, like me walking away the restroom at work when somebody already blew it up and I'm mad, but I also gotta get to the other facility with a bit of urgency, got me? Thing that has always got me on the bigfoots, bigfeet? topic is sorta like this comic. There would have to be bigfeet, bigfoots?, women and if there were women, the guys would act a fool to get their attention, you get me? gotta turn her head before you turn down the sheets, right? Well, that, and I also had a van like this back in the day and... bigfoot ain't wrong in his approach...


No comments:

Post a Comment