26/02/2024

02.1975

 Can a man find glory in a hole? Do you really find glory? I've always thought of it as something more of an achievement. You achieve glory. Well, most of us don't, but some do/have. I've always thought that the "glory hole" term was meant to be ironic, like happy hour at a bar. It's when the saddest drunks get their drinks at a discount. Ya don't shove your dick into the unknown and expect something good to happen. Probably the opposite. Of course, i've nver been one to put my pal into places unknown, but maybe that's because we're cool. Maybe the guys who shove their dicks into the unknown are hoping soemthing bad happens. Maybe they want the dick gone but can't figure out how to do it themselves? I dunno. I'm a simple guy. This is funny, tho


No comments:

Post a Comment