03/06/2024

???

This wasn't with the rest of the magazines, and I didn't clip it, enither. This one had fallen behind a drawer of my dad's dresser. I was taking it out to the curb, relax, it wasn't an antique or nice or any of that shit, just a shitty fucking dresser, okay? I was halfway down to the curb, sweat pourin' outta me like a million lil niagra fallses, and it flipped out and fluttered to the groun. I thought it was an old moth, because I find a lot of old dead moth corpses in my dad's stuff (the man hated the smell of mothballs). Walking back to the house, almost breathin' right again, i saw that it weren't no moth. I picked it up and could tell right away it was from Knob. Me'n' pops were both clippers, i guess. I didn't think he was one for the bigger girls, tho, my mom was a beanpole, 100 pounds dripping wet, bra cup size of an acorn cap. So yeah, I didn't think ht was one for the bigger girls. My mom's name wassn't Sheila, either, so goes to show how much I knew...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment